Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu..

Hi everyone, I’ll write more later but I just wanted to let you all know that we did NOT go to Cozumel yesterday, and the next several cruises we will be porting somewhere else, though they haven’t told us where yet. Hopefully the swine flu epidemic will be taken care of soon so we can get back on track! The extra day at sea made some passengers pretty upset yesterday but there was nothing to be done.

I’ll be sure to write more tomorrow when I’m in Tampa!

4 comments:

  1. can i just say that your music freaking scares me everytime I go to your page!!! But, I love you, so that's all that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Steph,

    i love reading your blog.
    sing your heart out girl!

    love,
    bekah

    ps: happy 2-year anniversary! i remember being in belize on josh and i's anniversary...i wasn't able to talk to him until the following week and i just cried. but it's worth it, and you make it through, and it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph!! It has been so great reading your blog! What an exciting journey! I am so thankful we were able to catch up before you left! That was just wonderful. I hope all is well! Miss you and love you!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Setph stay safe and healthy! We miss you!
    ~PamCakes

    ReplyDelete