Friday, April 17, 2009

Ahoy Mateys!

Well, I’ve been on the ship for 2 days now, and a lot has happened! I met the male singer, Derrick, upon arriving at the security checkpoint for crewmembers. He’s done a ton of cruises, and has worked on this ship 2 times before, so he was able to show me around and answer a LOT of questions.  We met the dancers briefly and got to watch them rehearse (they’ve been here since Saturday) and got fitted for shoes. I’ve met some of the cast who is currently performing and they seem great too.  The current female singer is from Coon Rapids! Small world J My current room is pretty cozy, with a double bed and a TELEVISION (I don’t have to give up The Office!!). Overall, I’m feeling more confident than I did when I got to Tampa. Every now and then my room will move a little and I’ll remember that I’m in the middle of the ocean- pretty cool! We’ve watched the Intro show so far, and it’s really a lot of fun! For those of you coming on the cruise eventually, there’s some audience participation to look forward to J I miss everyone already, and will start writing letters soon. Bry, you would love it here. I can’t wait for you to join me. <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment