Monday, April 20, 2009

1 Down!

Hello hello!
I'm in Tampa right now, using the internet for FREE- yay! Cruise 1 is finished, which is weird to think about. I still haven't had much rehearsal, but I got to see Fiesta Latina last night and it was so much fun too! Awesome costumes :) I can't wait for everyone who's coming on the cruise to see the shows! There's not too much to tell at the moment, other than the fact that I miss you all. I'm glad to be doing this though. I think it's going to be good for my character. :)
LOTS of love!!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could use the words "fiesta latina" in my blog and it would make perfect sense.

    i hope you're having a blast. i already miss calling you and telling you outrageous things that are happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish I could go on a cruise to see you in your fabulousness!! I have a blog finally! I said I'd have one in the fall, and now I do, haha! I miss you like crazy! Do you have any kind of address so that I can send you mail?? Much love from CO, your puppy.

    ReplyDelete