Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hey!

Hey everyone!
Wow, another cruise finished! It's incredible how quickly they go. Sometimes the days are slow, but then all of the sudden we're in Tampa again.
The five day cruise was fun.. It means the performers get 2 days off in a row, because we only perform on "Sea Days"- days we're not in port aka Cozumel and Cayman. We finished blocking Fiesta yesterday, so we have our first full run TODAY, and I'm freaking out a little bit. An entire show finished in the week I've been here! The dancers were here 4 days before us so they've been rehearsing a little longer, but still. It's just amazing to me how quickly they can learn the choreography. I, on the other hand, have a little bit of work to do today. We're running the intro show too, which is only 11 minutes long, but we just learned it yesterday.  The singing supervisor is coming today too, so there's kind of a lot of pressure today.
I'm getting to know the cast better and we're having fun in rehearsal, and it's more fun to watch the shows when you know all the choreography. 
Overall, things are pretty good. Missing you though...
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey STEPH!
    Your life sounds unbelievably more fun than mine right now... any chance that cruise ship will make its way up the coast to CT? I know how much you love Connecticut!
    I miss you and our Philly times together, waiting for my beloved C-bus.
    Love Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steph,

    I miss you dearly!! I know that I wouldn't even see you regularly around this time, but just knowing you're cruisin' the Caribbean makes me miss you lots!! I'm still making plans for my trip out! I'm thrilled! I can't wait! I love you friend! Keep up the hard work, you can do it!! You're a star!! :)

    Miss you! Love you! Keep me updated my dear!
    Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete