Monday, May 4, 2009

And it begins..

hey!
Tonight we're opening the Intro Show!! It's short, only about 12 minutes long, so I'm not too worried, but it DOES mean that the production shows are coming up soon too!
Things on the ship are going well...Still lots and lots of rehearsals. So we open Fiesta on Friday night, and then Shout on the 13th, and then we're in the clear! We'll have our days free to get off in ports (well, right now it's just one port..) and we can do other things too. I plan on going to the gym a LOT, learning Italian (they have Rosetta Stone for us!) and read as many books as possible.
I'll be sure to let you know how the show goes tonight!!

3 comments:

  1. What's the intro show? How is it different from the production show? So excited for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!! I hope it is a blast and a half! You'll do wonderful things!! :) By the way...what's your room like there on the big boat? Will I be allowed to see it?

    ReplyDelete