Monday, June 15, 2009

2 months!

Hi again!
June is already flying by. We got the new dancers and the new adage couple (they do acrobatic acts for the shows) 2 cruises ago. They’re all wonderful and working so hard to be put in the shows! What we learned in a month, they’re learning in two weeks, very impressive. Nicola will start performing with us on this coming cruise, and Courtney will join us one cruise after that. Then we’ll have one cruise with our WHOLE cast, before Gaven, our dance captain, leaves for a month to go on vacation. He’ll have someone replace him for that month. So basically, things just never stop changing around here!
I’ve been doing a better job of keeping busy, but I still have PLENTY of time to relax, go to the beach in Cayman, lay out on the sun deck of the ship, etc. I spend a lot of time at the gym, and have already read a ton of books. Now that we have the new dancers, we’ve had more rehearsals with them as well. I can’t complain about more rehearsing, it gives me something to do!
There’s also a lot of crew activities to go to. In a couple of days there’s a Pirates of the Caribbean party where they’ll block off the deck with the waterslide on it and we just get to hang out up there and eat and drink and slide. And then, Victoria’s (one of the dancers) birthday is coming up, so we’re having a party for her. We’re all coming as something that starts with V. I’m going to be the color violet ☺
Tomorrow I'll have been here for 2 months. Crazy! Maybe it will go by quicker than I had originally thought!
Mama and her friends come after one more cruise and I can hardly contain my excitement!
Also, congratulations to David for becoming a married man on Saturday- I wish more than anything I could have been there to celebrate!
Exactly 2 more months til Bry and the fam are here- hang in there lovey!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Steph, it sounds like you're having such a wonderful time! Keep blogging- I love hearing about your travels. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!! Oh this is so exciting that you have a blog! I was wondering what you've been up to...yay for writing about it! I love you friend!:D

    ReplyDelete