Thursday, October 29, 2009

woohooo!

4 more cruises to go! I’m so in awe of how quickly things have gone as the end gets nearer. The new dancers got here two cruises ago, and the new singers arrived last cruise. Everyone is so great- friendly, and such quick learners! They’ve learned all of Fiesta Latina in 9 days. They’ll open that show the night before we leave so we’ll get to watch them perform which will be such a blast!
We’ve been trying to do as much as possible to use our time here wisely. A couple of cruises ago a few of us took the ferry over to mainland Mexico and spent the day at Playa del Carmen. The past two cruises we’ve spent the day at a hotel resort called El Cid with a great pool and amazing food. Last cruise was the crew Halloween party and I went in a whoopee cushion costume ☺ And then the next night there was a guest costume contest so Neil, Victoria, Nicola, Ronaldo and I were in charge of choosing people to be a part of it and then judge the contest. Tonight we had a birthday party for Nicola, and she turns 19 tomorrow.
Today was a great day because I got my FLIGHT INFORMATION which makes it all so real that I’ll be home in 18 days! I can’t wait ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment