Monday, August 3, 2009

OHHHH we're halfway there...

Well, as of this past cruise I'm halfway through my contract! 22 down, and 22 to go :) It's really incredible how fast time goes. When I think about how much has happened over the past 3 and a half months, and how many times i've gotten to perform, I feel very very blessed by this experience.
Not much more to report- the past couple of cruises have been pretty lowkey, but August is going to be full of fun and adventures because a lot of the cast has family and friends coming over the next month or so. I can't wait to meet everyone! And then of course I've got my wooonderful family and my wooooooonderful boyfriend coming in 12 days, as well as trish and her mama in just 17 days!
Right now we're at treasure island in grand cayman, celebrating alanna's birthday- she's one of the social hosts. We used to come here all the time when we came to cayman twice every cruise, but since we've gone back to Cozumel, this is my first time back here! it's so peaceful and the food is great.
This month the entertainment department is in charge of crew activities, and tonight we start off the month with a trivia night. I'm not sure how that will go, should be fun :)
Hope everyone is doing well- I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment